Smart airtight and windtight sealing tape
Partel VARA™ SEAL is a high-performance tape with a humidity variable Sd value and an extremely strong, moisture resistant acrylic adhesive for excellent adhesion. It is suitable for internal and external applications – especially for sealing of overlaps, windows, doors and corners in any type of buildings.
The highest Passive House “phA Class” rating ensures the best energy efficiency standard for your low-energy project.
Why Partel VARA SEAL Tape?
- Smart moisture variable tape with vapour resistance according to the ambient relative humidity (RH) – maximising dry connections all year round
- Ensures optimum moisture flow through building structures with an Sd range of 0.4 m to 30 m
- Passive House Certified airtight system – phA Class
- Airtight connections to DIN4108-11
- Features an air permeance value of <0.1 m³/(m²h) to DIN EN12114
- Class W1 resistance to water penetration
- Withstands a damp climate
- Lifetime design – Advanced acrylic adhesive with excellent ageing resistance
- Resistant to weathering, UV stability
- Ecolabel Emicode EC1 – meets the strict requirements of GEV for constuction
- Solvent-free adhesive with very low emissions and free of emulsifiers
- Can be plastered over for seamless and waterproof airtight connections
- VARA SEAL SL version has split release backing for quick installation
Suitable for the creation of permanent airtight and/or windtight connections of membrane overlaps, joints, junctions, corners, windows and doors.
- Internal and external use
- All Partel interior and exterior membranes
- Other airtight membranes including PE,PA,PP and aluminium
- Wood base panels OSB, MDF and plywood
- Bonding to timber, masonry, concrete, PVC, metal
- 60mm x 25m (2-3/8” x 82’)