Fluid Applied Membrane
Flexible, Airtight, Smart Vapor Control Layer
Partel Vara Fluid is a humidity variable air and vapour control layer (AVCL) that can be sprayed or pressure rolled, ensuring protection and continuous airtightness in both new build and retrofit projects.
Why Partel VARA FLUID?
Partel VARA FLUID brings all of Partel’s expertise together to create the most effective air barrier system. It’s a breathable liquid membrane engineered to provide superior airtightness for long-term performance of the building envelope. Advanced Hygrovariable Technology allows incredible summer drying conditions, but can equally protect the construction in winter.
- Innovative liquid airtight membrane that changes vapour permeability according to the ambient relative humidity (RH). This contributes to maximum protection in the building envelope where moisture levels are critical, allowing vapour to escape and dry the structure.
- Ensures optimum moisture flow through building structures with a Sd range of 0.15m to 16m
- Hygrovariable Technology – Extremely safe airtight system
- phA Class Passive House Certified airtight system, featuring an air permeance value of 0.00 m³/(m²h)
- Flexible – ensures adequate coverage (cracks and joints up to 2 mm)
- LOW VOC polymer-based liquid
- Class W1 resistance to water penetration
- Excellent adhesion on various surfaces
- Fast application – speeds up construction, especially for commercial projects
- Single component, ready-to-use product
|SD VAPOUR VARIABILITY RANGE
|0.15-16 @ 0.3mm
|EN ISO 12572
VARA FLUID can be applied both vertically and horizontally, it’s easy to apply with an airless paint spray device or roller and dries to an airtight flexible coating.
- Internal and external applications
- Wall to floor
- Wall to ceiling
- Wall to timber
- General construction joints
VARA FLUID can be applied to damp surfaces and is ready to use. VARA FLUID is beige when applied and turns dark beige when dried. After it has dried it can be painted or over plastered. The cracks should be filled first. We recommend VARA FLUID be applied in two layers. For further information, please consult the Technical Data Sheet.
Product Content: 11.5 kg