Paint-on airtight, smart vapour control layer
Why Partel VARA FLUID BRUSH?
Partel VARA FLUID Brush is a breathable liquid membrane engineered to provide superior airtightness for long-term performance of the building envelope.
It is a water-based air & vapour control layer (AVCL) that can be brushed, providing a continuous airtightness over cracks and gaps in both new build and retrofit projects.
- Permeable to water vapour. Provide superior protection, allowing vapour to escape and dry the structure.
- Excellent adhesion on various surfaces - masonry, concrete, silicate stone, OSB, plywood etc.
- Single component - Ready-to-use, fast application
- Flexible, ensures adequate coverage (cracks and joints up to 2 mm) due to fluid applied installation
- Durable airtight connections; Once the layer is dry, it results in a durable, elastic membrane that maintains the integrity of connections over the long term, in any type of building
- Brush applied, no need for primer
- LOW VOC polymer-based liquid
- Excellent Water Resistance
|SD VAPOUR VARIABILITY RANGE||0.15-16 @ 0.3mm||EN ISO 12572|
|WATER RESISTANCE||W1||EN 1928|
|UV RESISTANCE||3 MONTHS|
|COLOUR||BEIGE - DARK BEIGE WHEN DRIED|
VARA FLUID BRISH can be applied both vertically and horizontally, it's easy to apply with a paintbrush and dries to an airtight flexible coating.
- Internal and external use
- Wall to floor
- Wall to ceiling
- Window & door jambs
- Pipe and ducting penetrations
- General construction joints