Radon-Resistant Seal Potting Grommet For Floor Slabs
When supply lines on floor slabs or in the subbase are placed too close to one another, voids can form, which can lead to sealing issues when a moisture barrier is required. KABSEAL SLAB is a radon-resistant seal potting grommet designed to solve this problem by effectively sealing supply lines positioned close to one another. The aluminium butyl adhesive flange adheres seamlessly to the concrete, while the cast flange features specially integrated adhesive grooves.
Suitable for both internal and external use.
Why Partel KABSEAL SLAB
- Permanently flexible collar
- Effective radon protection for buildings
- Highly adaptable conical grommet – compensates for structural movement
- Excellent adhesion and waterproofing properties
- Precise and long-lasting gas seals
- Strong acrylic adhesive with outstanding ageing resistance
- Unique aluminium butyl adhesive flange
- Split release liner for easy installation
|Base material||Adhesive||Withstands a damp climate|
|Temperature resistance||–40° C (-40° F) to +100° C (212° F)|
|UV resistance||Very good|
|Flexible sealing grommet||Temperature resistance||–60° C (-76° F) to +130° C (266° F)|
|Processing temperature||+5 °C to +30 °C|
Partel KABSEAL SLAB exhibits excellent compatibility with concrete and adheres to nearly any material.
The convective transport of radon caused by differences in air pressure must be avoided by ensuring that connections in the building envelope are designed to be airtight.
- Internal and external use
- Gas seals in floor slabs or subbases
- Supply lines positioned close to one another
- Upright adhesive flange as a cast mould around the lines to pour liquid seal
KABSEAL SLAB 120
Diameter: 120x120 mm
Adhesive sleeve: 320x320 mm
KABSEAL SLAB 180
Diameter: 180x180 mm
Adhesive sleeve: 350x350 mm
KABSEAL SLAB 260
Diameter: 260x260 mm
Adhesive sleeve: 400x400 mm