Airtight Sealing of Electrical Installation Pipes
KABSEAL CAP offers a quick and easy solution that is ideal for achieving a durable, secure and airtight seal around multiple electric cables inside a conduit and also for facilitating airtight connection of empty conduits.
By choosing the KABSEAL CAP to seal electrical installation pipes, you can ensure a secure, efficient, smokeproof and airtight solution that enhances overall building performance.
Why Partel KABSEAL CAP
- Permanently elastic surfaces for enduring performance
- Separators prevent voids between pipes
- Tool-free cable feed-through for easy installation
- Accurate and permanent sealing of penetrations in buildings
|–30° C (14° F) to +100° C (212° F
The KABSEAL CAP facilitates the airtight sealing of empty conduits and also hermetically seals individual electric cables that penetrate the KABSEAL CAP.
- Internal use
- Installation of pipes with diameters from M16 to M40
- Airtight sealing of electric cables
- Airtight empty conduit installations
KABSEAL CAP 16
Diameter: 16 mm
KABSEAL CAP 20
Diameter: 20 mm
KABSEAL CAP 25
Diameter: 25 mm
KABSEAL CAP 32
Diameter: 32 mm
KABSEAL CAP 40
Diameter: 40 mm