Why Partel KABSEAL?
- Manufactured from flexible high quality modified butyl with acrylic adhesive
- Fast and accurate airtight sealing of penetrations
- Temperature resistance - 40°C to 150°C
- Extremely flexible – Moulds to shape of pipe or cable
- Extremely stable and hermetically
- Water resistant
- Lifetime* design - permanent ageing resistance due to the strong acrylic adhesive
- Environmentally friendly - free of solvents and emulsifiers
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108-11
* Adhesion: Before sticking tapes the surface should be clean and dry, water repelling substances are not suitable for adhesion. Use Primers (Acraprime) on porous or masonry surfaces. Adhesion is assured on all Partel membranes, planed timber, painted timber, plastics and metals. The more suitable the surface for adhesion the better the results, Folds, creases or substrate issues impact on the system . It is the responsibility of the applicator to perform adhesion tests prior to proceeding - where required. It is necessary to apply pressure using Partel ‘Helping Hand’ applicator. Tapes are not designed for tensile strains.
- Internal and external use
- Ideal option to seal cable and pipe penetration
- 150*150mm for hole sizes 6-10mm
- 150*150mm for hole sizes 15-30mm
- 180*180mm for hole sizes 50-90mm