Expanding Foam for Airtight Connections
Why Partel FOAMSEAL?Partel FOAMSeal Liquid B3 is a moisture-curing 1-component polyurethane foam sealant used for airtight connections, and thermal insulation, suitable for processing with a PU foam gun. Free from CFC, HCFC and HFC.
- Tested sound insulation RS,w 62 dB
- Fire behaviour acc. DIN 4102-1: class B3
- Excellent adhesion on various substrates
- High yield: 48 liters per can
- Fast and easy to install
- Dimensionally stable
- Frost resistant
- High bonding strength on various substrates
- Good flow resistance, also suitable for wide joints
- Very low emission – EMICODE EC1PLUS
- Resistant to aging—not applicable to UV radiation
- Easy to rework e.g. cutting, sawing, as well as plastering, painting and papering on top
|Fire behaviour (DIN 4102-1)||B3|
-40°C to +80°C short term +120°C
- Partel FOAMSEAL LIQUID B3 is suitable for windows, attic conversion, doors, walls, corner joints, air conditioning and ventilation systems, pipelines, wooden structures.
- Designed to fill and seal around gaps, cracks and penetrations in the building envelope to stop air infiltration.
- Versatile to be used on various substrates like masonry, plaster, wood, concrete, aerated concrete, bricks, clinker, plasterboards, fiberboards, various plastics, corrosion protected metals, styrofoam, various other insulating materials, rigid foam panels, ceramics, tiles, stone.
- 750 ml