Airtight and windtight adhesive tape
This phA certified CONEXO™ MULTISEAL tape is completely versatile and adaptable, ensuring airtight construction in accordance with DIN 4108-11.
Due to the strong acrylic adhesive, it has excellent aging resistance and adheres perfectly to Partel membranes, timber, masonry, concrete, PVC, and metal.
Why Partel CONEXO MULTISEAL?
- High-performance airtight and wind tight tape
- Airtight connection to DIN 4108-11
- Passive House Certified airtight system – phA Class
- Lifetime design – advanced acrylic adhesive with excellent ageing resistance and durability
- Reinforced and elastic film
- Can be torn laterally for quick application.
- Withstands a damp climate
- Lowest VOC rating in hazardous substance test
- Ecolabel Emicode EC1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV for construction
- Free of solvents, and emulsifiers
- cL version has split release liner for quick installation – View product
Suitable for the creation of permanent airtight and/or windtight connections of membrane overlaps, joints, junctions, windows and doors and around penetrations such as pipework, wiring and structural elements.
- Internal and external use
- All Partel interior and exterior membranes
- Other vapour control layers including PE,PA,PP and aluminium
- Wood based panels OSB, MDF and plywood
- Bonding to timber, masonry, concrete, PVC, metal
- 60mm x 25m (2-3/8” x 82’)