Acrylic primer for pre-treatment of porous surfaces
Why Partel ACRAPRIME LIQUID?
- Very low-emission formulation - GEV EMICODE EC1 PLUS certification
- Quick-drying results in time-saving during application
- Creates strong adhesion for better results and increased durability of airtight connections
- Re-closable, with a hermetically sealed cap that ensures longer product life
- Easier to use and handle, thanks to the new packaging
- 100% transparent formula after drying
- After the primer is dried fully, it became permanently tacky
- Yield of 5 m² per can
- Can be used with all Partel tapes and adhesives
|Storage Stability:||24 months|
|Processing Temperature:||-10°C to +40°C (-14°F to +104°F)|
|Material:||Dispersion based on polyacrylate|
- Internal and external use
- ACRAPRIME LIQUID can be used on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, plaster fireboards, stone, brick, masonry, fibrous soft fibreboard substrates, wood products, and other building materials.
- Ideal to be used with VARA SEAL, CONEXO MULTISEAL, and CONIZO tapes
- Apply ACRAPRIME LIQUID with a paintbrush or paint roller and allow to dry for approx. 14 minutes (depending on temperature).
- Apply the Partel tapes or adhesive products afterwards, using some pressure.
- When applying primer to substrate allow 10% wider primed surface area than the tape. 1 litre can be used to prime 80 m.
- 1000 ml