Special paper adhesive tape for air sealing
CONIZO SL tape is ideal for creating secure, airtight connections at joints and overlaps on vapour control layers, as well as sheathing board joints. Due to the strong acrylic adhesive, it has excellent ageing resistance and adheres perfectly to membranes, timber, masonry, concrete, plaster, PVC and metal.
CONIZO™ SL version has the advantage of a split release backing for quick installation.
Why Partel CONIZO SL?
- High-performance airtight tape
- Ease of application – Split release liner for quick installation
- Superior aging resistance and durability due to advanced acrylic adhesive
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108-11
- Water repelling carrier
- Withstands a damp climate
- Easy to tear by hand, accelerate the application process
- Extremely stable, for durable sealing
- Environmentally friendly – free of solvents and emulsifiers
- Ecolabel Emicode EC 1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV construction
CONIZO SL tape can create permanent airtight connections at joints and overlaps on membranes such as VARA PLUS and IZOPERM PLUS. It can also be used to seal joints in sheathing boards and as an air-seal tape around penetrations such as pipework, wiring and structural elements.
- Internal use
- All Partel interior membranes
- Other vapour control layers including PE,PA,PP and aluminium
- Windows, doors, corners and roof beams.
- Wood base panels OSB, MDF and plywood
- Bonding to timber, masonry, concrete, plaster, PVC, metal
- 60mm x 40m (2-3/8” x 131’3”)