Next generation monolithic membrane
EXOPERM MONO 150 provides enhanced protection of the building structure. It is strong, durable, incredibly vapour open with an Sd value of 0.07m, and boasts market-leading tensile strengths and nail tear resistance. The Monolithic layer creates a complete wind tight, waterproof, breathable membrane that expels any water/humidity.
Why Partel EXOPERM MONO 150?
Next-generation monolithic membrane
- Highly breathable membrane with a low Sd value 0.07 m
- Class W1 resistance to water penetration
- Optimal UV and temperature resistance
- Resistant to driving rain and wind
- Windtight, but diffusion open
- Airtight System, featuring an air permeance value of <0.001m3/(m2h)
- Excellent ageing resistance due to the Monolithic Technology
- Helps to prevent structural damage in any types of buildings
|WEIGHT||EN 1849-2||150 G/M²|
|SD-VALUE M||EN ISO 12572-C||0.07 M|
|WATER RESISTANCE||EN 1928||W1 (BEFORE & AFTER AGEING)|
|Tensile strength MD/CD*||EN 12311-1||255 / 145 N / 50mm|
|NAIL TEAR RESISTANCE MD / CD*||EN 12310-1||130 / 160 N|
|TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE||-40°C TO 80°C|
EXOPERM MONO 150 is an external breather membrane designed for use on the cold side of insulation on facade wall and roof applications.
- Facades with closed joints
- Timber and steel framed constructions
- Warm, cold and hybrid roof applications
- Pitched or flat roofs
- Sarking boards
- All insulation types
EXOPERM MONO 150 is a 3-Ply sarking, roof underlay and wind barrier with next generation monolithic functional layer.
The monolithic functional layer provides enhanced protection for the building envelope:
- transports vapour to outside
- is vapour open whilst having excellent waterproofing properties
- creates a complete wind tight, waterproof membrane that actively expels out any water/humidity unlike most micro-porous membranes that rely on small pores (which have the tendency to block)
- 1.5m X 50m=75m2 (59-1/16” X 164’-1/2” = 807 SF)
- 3m X 50m=150m2 (9’ 10-1/3”” X 164’-1/2” = 1615 SF)